Reservation Management & Call Center
for Boutique Hotels
No more missed revenue
Calls go unanswered and emails with inquiries pile up in the mailbox. Unfortunately, this is often the case with smaller hotels as resources are limited. UNISONO provides a remedy and offers a complete reservation service so that you can fully exploit your sales potential and inspire your guests from the start. You decide whether you want to outsource your reservation center completely or only temporarily to us. Our employees all come from the hotel business and look after your business as if they were at on-site. Ideally, you combine the reservation service with our revenue management support to achieve even better results.
- As professionals with over 25 years of experience in the luxury hotel industry, we always ensure that the quality of advice and administration meets the highest requirements
- You will only be looked after by a small pool of employees who know your house and the area as if they were there personally
- We can assist your guests in at least three languages (German, French, English)
- The calls are answered on behalf of your hotel (no 0800 numbers)
- Our core competencies are boutique hotels, so we know your requirements and your guests very well and we know what matters
- We are always available for your guests during the agreed times
This is how it works
You have the choice whether you want to connect to our modern Busy Rooms distribution system or via channel manager to our CRS System. We have a central reservation system (CRS) with connectivity to all GDS channels as well as online travel agencies and, if required, can also provide you with a booking platform for your website.
We take over your entire reservation management five days a week (Mon – Fri) from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (from mid-2021 seven days a week)
You decide when you need us and let us know 24 hours in advance. We can flexibly access your system and take over your reservation center. This model is particularly suitable for vacation replacements or during the off-season. You can also protect yourself against unplanned absence of your employees.
For the installation of the systems and the training of the employees, we charge a small set-up fee, which depends on the respective effort. In any case, we only charge the prime costs.
We calculate your investment based on your needs and the size of your hotel. In most cases, however, this is cheaper than hiring your own employees, without having all the troubles with replacing and training your staff members.