for Hotel and Restaurant Businesses
Short-term management vacancies...
… are not a problem for us. We have a large pool of interim managers to ensure
- A smooth operation
- Enhanced operating results through ongoing improvements
- Transparency in all areas
- Stability in the team on-site
- The development and implementation of restructuring measures (if desired)
- Optimal training of the new management
- New impulse
UNISONO supports you!
- with the recruiting process
- with the new or re-positioning
- long-term as board member
A bankruptcy has serious consequences
Your real estate value is at risk and you might face high investment costs:
- Qualified employees are leaving the company
- Important client contacts get lost (and so are already confirmed bookings)
- Operating licenses must be obtained again (investment risk)
- Damage to reputation if the business has to close
By efficiently taking over the business within a very short time, we secure the preservation of its value and make it attractive for a future tenant or buyer. Two scenarios are possible:
UNISONO takes on part of the operational risk and acts as a transitional company until a sustainable solution is found. We take over operations with our company within a few days and manage it as long as necessary (at least 6 months) until the sale or lease has been successful.
UNISONO selects a competent manager who will run the company on your behalf (at least 2 months). Upon request, we will accompany you in the optimization and search for a long-term solution.
- Hotel and catering operators
- Real estate owner/administrator
- Credit institutions
- Bankruptcy officials and deputies