in case of bankruptcy
A bankruptcy can have serious consequences
There is a risk of property losing value and high investment costs
- Qualified employees are forced to leave the company
- Important customer contacts can be lost (possibly even confirmed bookings)
- Operating permits must be applied for and reobtained (investment risk)
- Damage to the reputation if the business is closed
UNISONO has the solution!
By efficiently taking over the business within a very short time, we secure the preservation of its value and make it attractive for a future tenant or buyer. Two scenarios are possible:
UNISONO takes on part of the operational risk and acts as a transitional company until a sustainable solution is found. We take over operations with our company within a few days and manage it as long as necessary (at least 6 months) until the sale or lease has been successful.
UNISONO selects a competent manager who will run the company on your behalf (at least 2 months). Upon request, we will accompany you in the optimization and search for a long-term solution.
- Value retention of the property
- Increased clarity in all relevant areas
- Improved power of negotiation with potential future tenants/buyers
- Increase of sales and improved image through continuous optimization
- Lower operating risk with UNISONO as your transitional company
- Real estate owner/administrator
- Credit institutions
- Bankruptcy officials and deputies
Your dedicated partners
Departement hotel business
MBA in International Hospitality Management (EHL)
Eidg. Dipl. Hotelier/Restaurateur (SHL)
Urs has over 28 years of experience in the luxury hotel industry, almost half of them at the top management level. As director of renowned hotels&resorts in Switzerland and Germany, he has a deep understanding of strategies and positioning. These coupled with his many years of operational management experience, make him your ideal sparring partner.
Business administration NDS HF BASc
Eidg. Dipl. Hotelier/Restaurateur (Belvoir)
Nils is and has been fully committed to gastronomy for 28 years. He designed and managed renowned restaurants in Zurich and the surrounding area, including his most recent role as operational manager of nine properties. He is additionally lecturer at the Hotel Management School Belvoirpark, Zurich and a proven expert in the areas of conception, marketing, project management, new openings, smart purchasing & accurate controlling.